Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does " Daad Language" mean?
The letter "Daad" is not found in any language, except in an Arabic Language.
Thus, Arabic Language is called "Daad Language".
2. Is Arabic in this website Classical or Colloquial?
It is Classical Arabic, or Quranic Arabic.
3. Who is this web site for?
This site is highly useful for anyone who needs to acquire the basic knowledge of Arabic Language in a new and easily way.
4. How can i deal with a recorded audio?
a. Try to read the "translation" of the word.
b. Listen carefully, then mentally repeat the Arabic to yourself.
c. Listen again, and repeat aloud.
5. How long will it take to learn?
This depends on many factors, like:
- your desire to learn the language.
- your speed in learning the language,..........
But, it should be possible for the average learner to acquire a basic knowledge of Arabic Language in about 6 months.
6. What does "m.", "f.", "p.", and "C" stand for?
"m." : stands for "male".
"f." : stands for female.
"p." : stands for plural.
"C" : stands for consonants.